Thursday, October 20, 2011

Little Mr. Owen...

 First I must say, "What a handsome little guy!".
I know that is somewhat cliche, but it is so true! He has these baby blues to die for and a silly little smile that just melts your heart! 
I haven't even mentioned his beautiful Mumma yet! Her and her little guy are photo perfect and a joy to around.  I was so glad to be able to photograph them and his 1st birthday party!
Grandad is a huge part of their life and really hung in there for the photos and they really turned out great!

Thank you so much Cori for supporting me and my art!

Enjoy!
I love that you can almost feel the joy when you look at this photo!

 A boy and his grandpa (Papa)

 Can you say Christmas Card!?

 This little guy just loves his Mommy!

 3 generations!

Just love this one!

***All photographs are copyright Samantha Raye Photography***

No comments:

Post a Comment