Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weddings of 2012

2012 was a great year for weddings! I learned so much and feel I grew as a photographer more than I could have dreamed! 
I am so grateful and honored to have photographed these big days!  The couples trusted me to capture the irreplaceable moments of one of the most important days of their lives - it feels incredible!

Weddings are a crazy day and while the bride and groom are bustling about filled with jitters and trying to keep track of the caterer, the flowers, the decor, the guests - I am going about photographing each and every second.  Being the photographer is a big responsibility and a lot of fun! 
Even though the day can be overwhelming, the bride and groom are always beaming with excitement and love for each other and it is wonderful to be behind my camera snapping each kiss, smile and joyful tear.

Thank you to the newly weds of 2012 that put this day in my hands to preserve and congratulations to the soon to be newly weds of 2013 considering me for their big day.

As The Beatles said so perfectly: "All we need is love".

*S*












*All photos copyright Samantha Raye Photography*Copying, editing or downloading not permitted*

1 comment: