Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wee Ones

Who doesn't love a photo of their wee ones doing what they do best? - being adorable!

Photographing children can be a challenge, but I love that about it.  I like to see who they really are and get that in front of my camera so their parents can hold on to those moments for a lifetime.  
If I can capture their energy, curiosity, shyness, sweetness, and even their naughty streak, then I feel I am doing my job.  Posed photos are nice, but I really feel my style is more for catching real smile, real personalities and real actions.

Kids are so naturally photogenic, no matter what they are doing.  You just have to catch them first!

*S*


*All photos copyright Samantha Raye Photography*Copying, editing or downloading not permitted*

No comments:

Post a Comment