Thursday, March 6, 2014

Carlos & Michelle

I have known this beautiful woman my whole life, and her engagement shoot with her fiance, Carlos, went exactly as I imagined.
High fashion and plenty of sarcastic humor from all parties involved!

Though the wind nearly blew us across the river a few times, we managed to have a good time exploring the park.

The love was easy to see (make out sessions usually give it away, haha!) and I found directing these two through the session to be effortless.

She adores him, he worships her. Just as it should be when you are engaged to be married! 

Enjoy the romance, the sweetness and the sauciness of these two lovebirds! 

I am honored and excited to be photographing their wedding day in May!

*S*







*All photographs are copyright of Samantha Raye Photography*
*Downloading, copying and altering are prohibited*

No comments:

Post a Comment